Students visited enterprises in small teams in participating countries. The visits were carefully planned prior to the workshops on online platforms and during the first days of the workshop week.
- studied the companies´ profiles and history
- decided on the focus, purpose and objectives of the visits
- were organized in team roles and
- Different tasks were divided between the members of the team.
Workplace visits focused on:
- Cultivating innovation and promotion of experimentation
- Motivated students
- to gain competencies in their field of vocation
- crystallize the meaning of studies
- Created enterprising mindsets and
- helped students discover what it is to be an entrepreneur.
Working with fellow European students
- Widened students’ way of seeing the world
- emphasized the importance of education
- introduced a welcoming, open and safe environment, where students feel noticed and valued
- Built confidence and developed a desire for learning.
Students, teachers, labor market
Developed pathways aiming to equip students with knowledge, skills and understanding of the key competencies required in the labor market.