The main objective has been the good practices found during this multi-professional experience to everyday school work and on-the-job learning to support each individual at school. DIG IT 2 not only enhanced the collaboration between the partner schools and their associates, schools and labour markets, but it also emphasized the collaboration within the organizations.
DIG IT 2 has
- Provided a deeper understanding of the ways digital tools can be part of education.
- Boosted students´ soft skills, such as the ability to work well with others, leadership, work ethics, manners and social interaction.
- Implemented new digital technologies and tools in the learning process.
- Integrated social media in sharing, marketing and enhancement of students’ employability.
- Implemented new pedagogical approaches and moved from teaching towards coaching.
- Reduced early school leaving.
- Gave educators tools to tie students into learning and finding a career path through career guidance, and team coaching.
- Shared good practices and sparked ideas on how to use multi-professional expertise in guiding students toward employability, further education and entrepreneurship
- Built models for reflecting and sharing learning experiences.
- Boosted cooperation between organizations, educators and labour market and within the organizations.
- Deepened the educators’ and students’ understanding of entrepreneurship.
- Created new networks among career counsellors, entrepreneurship educators
- Transferred knowledge and expertise between partners.