Teams have the visits according to their schedule
17.30 Motivational Speaker: (Molecular Biologist & Pioneer in DNA) Faye Christodoulou an entrepreneur from Athens, Greece, living in the USA, Fay Christodoulou, spoke about her passion to accomplish the dream born in her mind and how she managed to achieve it (https://miroculus.com)
Questions to the speaker
- How to find your inner enthusiasm?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- How to overcome a failure
- How to look/search for opportunities
- How to keep moving when obstacles are constantly on your way
- Where do you get inspiration?
- How to deal if you are socially shy
- Do you need to have connections to the right people?
- How do you deal with leaving in a place with no or few opportunities?
- How important it is coming from a well-to-do family, most of us don’t
- Many of us have parents who give no support, no encouragement
- Speak about encouragement and where you find it from